Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday October 10, 2014

1.  You need to go to your chapter 12 folder and complete section 3 and 4 notes.  You will be sharing all of your note sheets with me on Monday so if you need to finish.  You will use the power point to complete the assignments.

2.  Once you have finished that, you need to work on Chapter 12 vocabulary.  You will need to submit it to me.  (3rd period- I have all of yours) 6th period (Maddie is the only one I have).  You can find the vocab words on the October 2nd blog...you will also have to click the " Here" on October 2 blog to send me the vocab.

3.  These are the assignments you should have shared with me:
*1.  Ch 12 Vocab
*2.  Video Worksheet
*3.  Section 1 and 2 Quiz

4.  If you are going to share any of these with me, you must use the blog date is was assigned to turn it in.

5.  Be sure to logout and take chrome books back with 5 minutes left in class.  

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment